Friday, March 2, 2012

Salsa



Today I am making homemade chunky salsa


One thing that I have noticed is that it can be hard to find chunky salsa.
Because of this, I like to make my own.



Recipe

3 Large Tomatoes
1 Small red onion
1 Bundle of Cilantro
A pinch of salt
Lime Juice




Cut the tomatoes and about 3/4 of the onion into small pieces. 
          When cutting the tomatoes, I throw the insides away.
Pull the leaves off of 1/2 the bundle of cilantro and cut into little pieces as well.
Mix all three into a plastic storage container.
Sprinkle salt over the salsa.
Add roughly 3/4tbs of lime Juice.
Mix again.
You're Done!


Now grab your tortilla chips and dig in!!!




This is how mine usually looks when I'm done.
This whole recipe is really made to atste. Some like a lot of onions or cilantro and some don't.
This recipe is easy to add more or less of what you really like.


No comments:

Post a Comment