Friday, April 6, 2012

Chicken Alfredo

My favorite meal is chicken alfredo. I decided to give it a shot and make it myself.



Ingredients:

Servings: 4-6
Units: US | Metric

Directions:


  1. 1
    Melt butter in medium saucepan with olive oil over medium/low heat.
  2. 2
    Add the garlic, cream, white pepper and bring mixture to a simmer.
  3. 3
    Stir often.
  4. 4
    Add the Parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth.
  5. 5
    When sauce has thickened add the Mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth. STIR FREQUENTLY.
  6. 6
    While the sauce cooks, boil noodles for 3-5 minutes.
  7. 7
    Place pasta on serving plates and spoon sauce over pasta.


This recipe came out AMAZING!!! I cooked up some chicken and added it to this recipe because it didn't call for any. I recommend everyone tries it!

No comments:

Post a Comment